Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer Activities with Kids



Markers
 construction paper in various colors
water- we used a spray bottles
shallow tray- we used a spray bottle
clear plastic wrap
stapler
glue
blue paint

Fun things to do with kids during the Summer

I was super nervous about having everything ready by the time my oldest got home from school. If you notice that they are playing in the tunnel in two pictures,they needed a little brake to let the water dry.

Overall things went well and we had a good time 
Since I was already in the kitchen it was pretty easy getting dinner ready. 

Hopefully this will make me feel like I'm doing more than just pinning on pinterest and surfing the blog world for "cute" things. 
Thanks, "Mommy" from: I can teach my child

Make sure you check out our full summer schedule:Summer Activities with my boys 


 BABY PHOTOGRAPHY, CHILD PHOTOGRAPHY GALVESTON BEACH, FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER LEAGUE CITY,TX, FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY, TOMBALL,TX BABY PHOTOGRAPHY, LEAGUE CITY,TX FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER, PEARLAND,TX FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY, PEARLAND,TX NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER, GALVESTON BEACH BABY PHOTOGRAPHY, GALVESTON BEACH FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY, GALVESTON BEACH LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER, GALVESTON BEACH PHOTOGRAPHY, NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER TOMBALL,TX , BAY AREA BABY PHOTOGRAPHR, BAY AREA FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER,PEARLAND FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER

No comments:

Post a Comment